Terms and conditions.
§ 2. Contact with the Seller
§ 3. General provisions
§ 4. Rules for using the Online Store
§ 5. Shopping in the Online Store
§ 6. Delivery
§ 7. Payments
§ 8. The right to withdraw from the contract
§ 9. Complaints
§ 10. Complaints regarding the provision of electronic services
§ 11. Personal data
§ 12. Final provisions
1. Customer – a natural person, legal person or organizational unit that is not a legal person, the specific provisions of which grant legal capacity, which places an order within the store,
2. Civil Code – the Act of 23 April 1964,
3. Regulations – these regulations of the pagidesign.com online store,
4. Online Store – a website run by the Seller at www.pagidesign.com, through which the customer can view products and place orders,
5. Seller – Agnieszka Adamczyk, an entrepreneur running a business under the name Pagi Agnieszka Adamczyk, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity kept by the minister responsible for economy and keeping the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, NIP 9223065159, REGON 386111217, ul. . Zacisze 15, Zamość 22-400, Poland,
6. Goods – products presented in the online store,
7. Sales contract – a contract for the sale of goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the Seller and the customer, concluded using the store’s website,
8. Consumer Rights Act – the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights,
9. Act on the provision of electronic services – the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services,
10. Order – Customer’s declaration of will, aimed directly at the conclusion of a sales contract, specifying in particular the type and quantity of goods,
11. Personal data administrator – it is an entity that decides on the scope, method and purpose of collecting and processing personal data collected via the online store,
12. Entrusting personal data – is an activity consisting in making the personal data provided to the Seller available to another entity that performs the service commissioned for us. The entity to whom we have entrusted personal data may use them only for the purpose of providing the service, and after its completion, it is obliged to delete or return to the Seller all personal data provided by us.
2. To place an order in the Online Store, in addition to the requirements set out in paragraph 1, an active e-mail account is required.
3. These regulations define in particular: • the terms and conditions for making electronic reservations of products available in the online store; • terms and conditions for submitting orders via electronic means in the online store; • rules for concluding sales contracts with the use of services provided as part of the online store.
4. Information about the goods provided on the website of the Online Store, in particular their descriptions, technical and performance parameters and prices, are not a commercial offer within the meaning of the Civil Code, and constitute only an invitation to conclude a contract within the meaning of Art. 71 of the Civil Code.
5. The offer posted on the store’s website is not a warehouse offer, ie most of the products, especially those made of upholstery fabrics with a higher grammage of material, are sewn on request.
2. In the event of a breach by the Customer of the Regulations, the Seller may deprive the Customer of the right to use the Online Store, as well as limit access to some or all of the Online Store’s resources, with immediate effect, i.e. in particular:
• provided the Online Store with untrue, inaccurate or out-of-date data, misleading or infringing the rights of third parties,
• has infringed the personal rights of third parties via the online store, in particular the personal rights of other customers of the online store,
• has committed activities such as sending or posting unsolicited commercial information (spam) as part of the Online Store,
• commits other acts that will be considered by the Seller to be inconsistent with applicable law, provisions of the regulations, general principles of using the Internet or harming the good name of the Seller’s company.
2. In order to conclude a sales contract via the Online Store, go to the website www.pagidesign.com and through the messages displayed to the Customer and information available on the website, select the goods, payment and delivery methods as well as provide other data necessary to complete the order.
3. The order is placed upon confirmation of its content and acceptance of the Regulations by the Customer.
4. By placing an order, the customer confirms his knowledge that placing an order entails an obligation to pay and is tantamount to concluding a sales contract between the customer and the seller.
5. After placing the order, the customer receives an e-mail entitled Pagi – order No. (…), containing the final confirmation of all essential elements of the order.
6. The contract is considered concluded at the moment the customer receives the e-mail referred to above.
2. Delivery of the ordered goods takes place: – by courier, as well as there is a possibility to collect the goods in person after prior arrangement with the Seller. Delivery costs will be indicated at the time of placing the order.
3. The order fulfillment time depends on the availability of the product in the warehouse. We ship the products in stock within 7 working days. However, most of the products, especially those made of upholstery fabrics with a higher grammage of material, are made to order. The delivery time for such an order then ranges from 7 to 21 days, excluding delivery time.
Our shipments are dimensioned in nature, therefore the time of delivery by the shipping company is from 1 to 5 working days from the date of sending the order by the store.
4. In a situation where, under one order, the buyer has purchased goods with different delivery dates, the order will be processed on the date appropriate for the goods with the longest delivery date.
5. Consolidation, security, disclosure and confirmation to the customer of the essential provisions of the contract for the sale of goods takes place by sending the customer to the e-mail address provided and by attaching a printout of a confirmation or VAT invoice to the shipment containing the goods.
• via the PayU payment platform,
• via the PayPal payment platform.
2. The deadline to withdraw from the contract will expire after 14 days from the day:
• in which the Customer came into possession of the goods or in which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Customer came into possession of the goods,
• on which the Customer acquires, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Customer acquires, possession of the last item in the case of a contract obliging to transfer the ownership of many items that are delivered separately.
3. In order for the Customer to be able to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, he must inform the Seller, using the data provided in § 2 of the Regulations, about his decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post or information sent by e-mail). An optional model withdrawal form is also available, which is attached as Appendix 1 to these Regulations. In order to keep the deadline for withdrawing from the contract, it is sufficient for the information regarding the exercise of the right to withdraw from the contract by the Customer to be sent before the deadline for withdrawal.
4.The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the Customer in relation to a contract in which the subject of the service is an item:
• non-prefabricated, manufactured according to the consumer’s specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs,
• The seal securing the zipper in the inner cover is broken, damaged or has been removed.
5. In the event of withdrawal from this contract, the Seller will return to the Customer all payments received, including the cost of delivering the item (except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Customer other than the standard method offered by the Seller), immediately, and in any case, no later than 14 days from the date on which the Seller was informed about the Customer’s decision to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract. We will reimburse the payment by bank transfer to the account provided by the customer, in each case the customer will not incur any fees in connection with this return.
6. The Seller may withhold the reimbursement until receipt of the goods or until proof of its return is provided to him, whichever occurs first.
7. The consumer is only liable for a decrease in the value of the goods resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
8. The seller asks you to return the goods to the following address: Pagi ul. Zacisze 15, 22-400 Zamość, Poland immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which the Consumer informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the sales contract. The deadline is met if the Consumer sends back the goods before the expiry of the 14-day period.
9. All items must be returned unused, in their original condition and secured in a way that prevents their destruction.
1. The Seller is liable to the Customer who is a consumer within the meaning of Art. 221 of the Civil Code, under the warranty for defects to the extent specified in the Civil Code, in particular in art. 556 and art. 5561- 5563 of the Civil Code.
2. Complaints arising from the violation of the customer’s rights guaranteed by law or under these regulations should be sent to the e-mail address indicated in § 2 of the Regulations. The Seller undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 (fourteen) days, and if it was not possible, to inform the Customer during this period when the complaint will be considered.
3. If it turns out that in order to consider the complaint, it is necessary to deliver the advertised goods to the Seller, the Customer is obliged to deliver the goods at the Seller’s expense to the address indicated in § 2 of the Regulations. If the product has an additional guarantee, information about it, as well as about its conditions, is available in the product description in the Store.
Out-of-court ways of dealing with complaints and redress
4. Settlement of any disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer who is a consumer within the meaning of Art. 221 of the Civil Code, is subject to the competent courts in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
5. Settlement of any disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer who is not a consumer within the meaning of Art. 221 of the Civil Code, is subject to the court having jurisdiction over the seat of the Seller.
6. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code, the provisions of the Act on the provision of electronic services and other relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.
7. The customer may use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress using the ODR platform provided by the European Commission, available at: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
2. Irregularities related to the functioning of the store may be reported by the customer by e-mail to the e-mail address indicated in § 2 of the Regulations.
3. In the complaint, the customer should provide his name and surname, correspondence address, type and date of irregularities related to the functioning of the store.
4. The Seller undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days, and if it was not possible, to inform the Customer during this period when the complaint will be considered.
2. The legal basis for data processing is the performance of the contract and the fulfillment of the legal obligation incumbent on the administrator (tax law and warranty law).
3. Data related to the performance of the contract will be transferred on the basis of a contract of entrustment to companies providing IT infrastructure, eg for the purpose of e-mail correspondence between the parties to the contract or providing IT services, eg servicing computers or servers on which your data is located. In addition, the data will be transferred to a company providing accounting and transport services to us.
4. Customer data will be processed by:
• a period of 2 years to the extent necessary to exercise the warranty right – data provided when placing orders,
• a period of full 6 calendar years in the case of data provided to us for accounting purposes.
5. Customers have the right to request access to their personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, or to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer data. The Seller stipulates that the application should additionally contain a justification.
6. In order to exercise the above rights, please contact us using the data provided in § 2 of the Regulations.
7. Providing personal data is necessary for the performance of the contract, the request for their removal is limited by the legal obligation incumbent on the administrator and resulting from tax regulations or warranty law.
8. If the Customer considers that the data is being processed improperly or unlawfully, he has the right to lodge a complaint with the president of the personal data protection office.
2. Each order placed in the Online Store constitutes a separate sales contract and requires separate acceptance of the regulations.
3. The contract is concluded on time and for the purpose of order fulfillment.
4. Agreements concluded on the basis of these regulations are concluded in Polish.